This year Oliver celebrates their 125th Birthday making them one of Australia’s oldest brands.
They have teamed up with Prime 7 and V8 Supercars to provide an exclusive ‘money can’t buy’ motor racing experience. One of you and three mates could win a trip to the Yas V8 400 in Abu Dhabi.
The competition is simple: anyone over the age of 18 that purchases an Oliver work boot from 10 August to 10 October 2012 can go into the on-line draw. All entrants must retain their receipt as proof of purchase.
This extraordinary prize for the winner and three mates consists of:
- Return economy airfares to Abu Dhabi
- 5 nights’ accommodation
- Corporate hospitality in the V8 Supercar Paddock
- Meet & greet with V8 Supercar driver Shane Van Gisbergen plus a pit tour
- V8 Supercar Merchandising Pack
- Transfers to and from the airport in Abu Dhabi.
TOTAL PRIZE VALUED AT OVER $ 25,000
The winner will be drawn 11 October 2012 and announced on Prime 7, GWN7, 7QLD and Oliver Footwear websites. The winner will also be notified by phone and email.
For further information contact us on 1300 1BOOTS (26687) or at [email protected]