Crankcase filters and fuel and water separators are increasingly popular, but the quality is variable, says Ryco.
Many 4WD owners are star ting to understand the value in fitting fuel water separators and crankcase filter kits to their diesel-powered vehicles. The demand is seeing an influx of choice of these products on the market, but these are not all created equal. Ryco is keen to help buyers seek out components that will perform to expectations.
There are a range of benefits in fitting fuel water separators and crankcase filters, especially to those vehicles that tow, are under heavy load, are driven in rugged terrain, or drive long distances.
Fitting the combination of a fuel water separator and crankcase filter kit protects engines from early wear and tear and helps them perform at their maximum with clean fuel and air.
So why choose a Ryco Vehicle Specific Fuel Water Separator Filter & Crankcase Filter Kit (RVSK) over alternatives in the market? Ryco says the answers are simple:
• Unlike other brands, Ryco’s RVSK kits are not ‘universal’. Each kit is meticulously designed for each vehicle using existing mounting points in the engine bay for both the fuel water separator and the crankcase filter, significantly reducing fitting time
• All RVSK kits come with specifically moulded hoses so there’s no timeconsuming joining or rerouting of hoses
• Because many 4WD vehicles endure road conditions tougher than those experienced by an average car, all the mounting brackets on RVSK kits are designed to mount to three separate points. All compet i tor products mount with only two points, making them susceptible to being dislodged, vibration, or rattling
• For further flexibility, all kits are sold without filters
• RVSK’s kits are engineered and designed in Australia by in-house designers at Ryco’s head office in Melbourne.
For further details on the RVSKs and recommendations on the right filter choice for your vehicle, go to https://rycofilters.com.au/4×4
RVSKs are available from all good Ryco stockists nationally.