What Tradies Want / Fiskars® Group Competition – Terms and Conditions
1. The What Tradies Want / Fiskars® Group Competition is being run by What Tradies Want Magazine.
2. You must be 18 years old or over and an Australian resident with an Australian address to enter this competition. Staff, friends or relatives of What Tradies Want Magazine and Fiskars® Group are not eligible to win prizes.
3. All contestants commenting in 25 words or less to the question “Why you deserve to win 1 of 10 packs of Fiskars Pro CarbonMax™ utility knives and blades?” will enter the competition. The best 10 answers will win the 10 prizes (one each). Judges decision is final.
4. The opening date of the competition is August 8, 2019 at 5:00PM (AEST). The end date is August 18, 2019, at 11:59PM (AEST).
5. The Winners (10) will be notified via Facebook post by September 6, 2019 and will receive 1 x Fiskars Pro CarbonMax™ knives and blades pack. The retail value of this kit is $215 AUD.
If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 6 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.
6. Prizes will be delivered to the winners between two and four weeks after the notification.
7. Prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
8. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
9. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any question, comments or complaints regarding the competition will be directed to What Tradies Want Magazine, not Facebook.
10. By taking part to the competition via your comment to the What Tradies Want competition post, you are providing your information to What Tradies Want Magazine and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used for this competition purposes only.