Reducing the risk of dangerous accidents in the workplace is often one of the most important and challenging tasks for safety-conscious organisations today. Finding the right pair of safety glasses is the perfect place to start.
Ugly Fish Eyewear is an Aussie brand of quality safety eyewear made to withstand the harshest working environments and protect workers from potential eye injuries. The various styles and lens-colour options suit a variety of industries.
All models in the Ugly Fish range comply with the Australian Safety Standard AS NZS 1337.1 for Medium Impact as well as the Australian Standard AS NZS 1067-2016 for Sunglasses.
Other key features of the Ugly Fish safety eyewear range include:
• Highly flexible and high-heat tolerant TR-90 frames
• Impact-resistant and shatterproof polycarbonate decentred safety lenses
• Anti-fog and anti-scratch coating for guaranteed clarity and zero distortion
• Maximum UV protection (Category 3); and
• Frames suitable for prescription-lens fitting.
For info log on to www.uglyfisheyewear.com or call tollfree on 1300 369 574.