The STANLEY® FATMAX® Backpack on Wheels has bags of room for all your tools and is made from heavy-duty 600-denier fabric for long-lasting durability. It’s designed to withstand typical jobsite working environments and can be pulled on wheels by its telescopic handle or carried comfortably on your back using its ergonomic, air mesh padded shoulder straps, spreading the weight of heavy loads across your back and shoulders while keeping your hands free. The STANLEY® FATMAX® Backpack on Wheels is available at Total Tools, Sydney Tools, Trade Tools and many other tool specialist stores.
Head instore or view online at www.stanleytools. com.au
- Transport heavy, awkward loads on wheels using the telescopic handle or carry comfortably on your back using the two ergonomic, air mesh padded shoulder straps
- Made from heavy-duty 600-denier fabric for long-lasting durability
- Two ergonomic, air mesh padded shoulder straps spread the weight of heavy loads across back and both shoulders, leaving your hands free
- Wide-opening zip design, which opens from top to bottom and allows the backpack to open in two halves for easy access to bag contents
- Removable tool divider system, with carry-handle, for organisation of screwdrivers, pliers and other small tools and hardware
- Padded internal compartment ideal for laptops and computer equipment
- Two side pockets for convenient access to larger, frequently used items
- Meshed pocket for plans, papers, and documents
- Comfortable telescopic handle for use on wheels
- Rigid form that can stand in an open position enabling access to all tools
- Integral business-card holder, with transparent window, for ease of identification.