DCH263 DeWALT ® Cordless 18V XR® Brushless SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer Drill
Expanding its successful range of heavy-duty concrete drilling solutions, DeWALT® has introduced the DCH263 28mm 18V XR® SDS-Plus rotary hammer drill, delivering maximum performance and protection in a compact and lightweight form factor. Achieving 3.0 joules of impact energy and up to 1165rpm, this powerful tool is engineered to exacting standards and is the hardest-hitting cordless 18V SDS-Plus hammer in the DeWALT range – allowing the fast and effective completion of even the most demanding professional drilling and chipping applications.
- High-performance 3.0J inline cordless SDS-Plus rotary hammer drill enabling fast drilling up to Ø28mm into solid concrete – now the most powerful 18V SDS-Plus hammer in the DeWALT® range
- Active Vibration Control (AVC) handle for reduced hand/arm vibration of just 9.1m/s2, allowing users to work for longer
- Engineered to deliver extreme runtime thanks to the DeWALT 18V XR® battery platform
- Equipped with a heavy-duty DeWALT brushless motor guaranteeing ultimate efficiency, reliability and durability
- Built-in LED work light provides maximum visibility of the work area
- Heavy-duty construction for daily jobsite performance
- When combined with the DWH205DH-XJ Onboard Dust Extractor, dust and debris are collected. This allows the unit to comply with the strict DeWALT Perform & Protect specifications for Dust control. DWH205DH-XJ sold separately.
DCV586 DeWALT® 54V XR® Flexvolt Brushless M-Class Extractor
This versatile, high-performance unit is suitable for an extensive range of professional applications including diamond drilling, concrete grinding, mortar raking, drywall sanding and hardwood sawing, among many others.
Offering outstanding durability yet with a compact, lightweight form factor, the DCV586 has been meticulously designed by DeWALT engineers to generate unrivalled power and runtime. Thanks to its 54V XR® FLEXVOLT battery technology combined with a highly efficient brushless motor, the heavy-duty DCV586M provides users with the ultimate cordless dust-extraction solution for the jobsite environment.
Engineered to deliver constant suction, and therefore minimising downtime, the DCV586 incorporates a generous 11-litre tank, combined with an innovative dual-filter system featuring an automatic cleaning mechanism. This reduces filter clogging and maintains consistent power and performance, even when working with the finest concrete or wood dust. The extractor’s M-Class compliance guarantees over 99.9% of dust particles of under 2 microns are trapped and removed from the air, while an audible alarm alerts the user when filters require changing, battery is running low, or if the airflow is blocked or restricted. These vital safety features ensure that the DCV586 conforms to DeWALT’s Perform and Protect™ requirements for dust management and control.
Ideal for use on large-scale construction sites, this outstanding extractor offers remote activation and switch-off using a wireless key fob, which can be attached to the hose or to the user’s wrist, for example. Full compatibility with the DeWALT Airlock system adds further flexibility, a secure and reliable connection, and highly effective debris extraction.
The ultimate cordless wet/dry dust management system for the jobsite.