Need to toughen up your angle grinder or concrete cutter so it cuts faster for longer? Before you chuck it out or trade it in for a newer model, try using blades designed to get the most out of your tools.
Kango has released a new range of diamond cutting blades, engineered to optimise grinding and cutting tools by delivering smoother, quicker cuts across the toughest materials.
The diamond blade range comes in common sizes and includes Continuous, Segmented, Ultra-thin Turbo, Segmented Turbo and a Diamond-cup grinder.
All blades are hot-press sintered – a specialised production process that delivers maximum strength and longer life.
Diamond Pro Blade Range
- Continuous blade (105mm, 115mm and 125mm): Designed to reduce chipping, this blade provides the smoothest cut of all blade types. It’s suited to cutting ceramic tile, vitrified tiles, porcelain, marble, terrazzo and terracotta roof tiles. It’s recommended to use wet cuts for best results
- Ultra-thin Turbo blade (105mm, 115mm, 125mm, 180mm and 230mm): Thinner than standard turbo blades, the grooves in the blade provide a cooling effect. Ideal for wet or dry cuts in concrete (including reinforced concrete), cement block, masonry, brick, pavers, bluestone, granite, slate and terracotta roof tiles
- Segmented blade (105mm, 115mm, 125mm and 350mm): Perfect for dry cutting due to its design that reduces friction, the segment slots compensate for any heat expansion during
- Ideal for cutting concrete, cement block, masonry, brick, pavers, cement sheeting, granite, slate and bluestone
- Segmented Ultra-thin Turbo blade (105mm, 115mm, 125mm and 230mm): Amplifies the rapid removal of materials and cooling effect on blades compared to standard segmented blades
- Diamond Cup grinder (180mm): This grinder provides a smoother finish than conventional dual- and single-row cup grinders. It also works equally well wet or dry. It’s ideal for grinding concrete, granite, marble, mortar, natural stone and more.
Next time you’re choosing an angle grinder or concrete-cutting blade, if you appreciate improved accuracy, speed, finish and extended blade life, choose Kango.
Kango blades are engineered to toughen up your tools.
For more information on the range, visit the Kango website http://www.kangotools.com.au.