Versatility with advanced fixing technology built in, the DeWALT anchors and fasteners range are engineered to offer fastening solutions in the most demanding conditions. The DeWALT anchor range offers the complete solution; whether completing a simple task or specifying anchors on a major engineering project.
User Specified: meets construction requirements
Compliance: full compliance with industry regulations
Tested for local conditions, with technical approvals.
Exocore Hand Tools
The DeWALT line of sledges and axes have a carbon-fiber composite overstrike to protect the weakest part of the tool without adding excessive weight. DeWALT long-handle sledges make fast work of any demolition site. With a concentrated strike face, every strike is packed with 2x more impact than a traditional sledge hammer. This line of sledges is reinforced at the weakest point of the hammer with a carbon-fiber composite overstrike for improved handle protect i on compared to traditional sledge hammers. The lightweight, hollow handle won’t weigh you down for easy swings, every time. For any tough demolition site, depend on the DeWALT long-handle sledges. The short-handle sledges are great for metal working, tile demolition and driving stakes.
DeWALT’s ExoCore axes were designed for harsh environments and to make the user’s job easier. With a hollow, lightweight handle, swings are quicker and more balanced for deeper, easier cuts. Scalloped cutting edges easily cut into wood and release from materials.
DCV586M 54V XR Flexvolt Brushless M-Class Extractor
A powerful dust-extraction solution for a new generation of cordless tools. Combines the freedom of cordless with the performance of corded, providing full M-Class compliance to meet construction job site safety regulations
- An 11-litre, cordless, wet/dry dust management system for the job site
- Powered by high-capacity DeWALT 54V XR FLEXVOLT technology coupled with an efficient brushless motor
- M-class certified: dual filter system – replaceable, washable, easy-to-operate with minimum service requirements
- Maintains consistent, powerful suction thanks to the automatic filter cleaning system
- Heavy-duty, best-in-class quality for extensive product life
- Convenient remote control for wireless operation – attach to tool or user
- Compatible with ever-expanding DeWALT TSTAK stackable, portable storage range
- Conforms to DeWALT Perform & Protect criteria for dust management.
DCL074 18V XR Tool Connect LED Area Light
- Powerful and durable cordless area light with smart DeWALT Tool Connect features including remote power on/off and low-charge alerts
- Customisable to suit all job site requirements: intensity adjustment, schedule programming, and pairing with additional lights via a mobile device
- One single light required to illuminate entire working space
- Precision-engineered lens generates a bright, even, 360° beam pattern
- Three luminosity output settings: 1500lm/3200lm/5000lm with 4000K light colour
- Compatible with DeWALT 18V XR battery platform for extreme runtime
- Eco Mode extends runtime when longer operation time is required
- Jobsite tough, IP54-rated, drop-tested with integrated roll cage
- Lightweight and portable, easy to transport between sites and set up, minimising downtime
- Incorporates a strong hanging hook plus 1/4″ and 5/8″ tripod mount threads.
For more information visit www.DeWALT.com.au