A true game changer and Australia’s first cordless coil nailer.
The CoilMaster was designed by Paslode for the Australian market to deliver cordless convenience, increased productivity and safety to customers by removing dangerous and cumbersome pneumatic leads.
The CoilMaster is lightweight and features:
- 2 No Mar tips – to prevent damage to material, especially weatherboards and fibre cement
- Clear line of sight – for perfect nail placement
- Depth adjustment wheel – easy adjustment in any material
- Adjustable nail tray – nails are held firmly in the tray no matter what length.
The CoilMaster system (CoilMaster and fasteners) includes a range of 6 different nails 27mm-50mm long. CoilMaster takes 200 nails per coil and the fasteners are sold in boxes of between 1600 and 2400 with gas. These nails are specifically designed for use in the following applications:
- Weather boards (compliant fasteners available for both James Hardie and Weathertex)
- Metal connectors*
- Tile underlay
CoilMaster and its fasteners are available nationwide at your local Trade outlet.
* Not suitable for joist hangers.
To learn more visit www.paslode.com.au