The 40V Max XGT Brushless 260mm (10-1/4″) Rear Handle Saw (RS002G) provides cordless convenience while taking on high-demand applications.
The Makita-built brushless motor delivers 4000RPM for high-speed cutting performance, twice as fast as the 260mm 240V AC equivalent (HS0600).
With a massive cutting capacity of 95mm, this saw is ideal for framers, builders, landscapers, roofers, form workers and more. The saw offers a large bevel capacity of 0°- 56° with positive stops at 22.5°, 45°, & 56°, while also featuring an electric brake for maximum productivity and Automatic Torque Drive Technology which adjusts cutting speed under load for optimum cutting performance. The saw is also equipped with Makita’s Extreme Protection Technology (XPT), designed to improve a tool’s operation and durability in harsh conditions.
• Massive cutting capacity with 95mm cutting depth
• Innovative technology with Automatic Torque Drive optimising cutting speed and torque
• Safety protection with electric brake and soft start for user safety
• Lightweight design and optimised balance, improving the tool’s maneuverability
• Compatible with AWS* for wireless connectivity with compatible dust extraction.
RRP: $579 (tool only – RS002GZ)
Also available in kit form – RS002GT101, including 1x 40V Max XGT 5.0Ah battery (BL4050F) and 1x 40V Max XGT Single Port Rapid Charger (DC40RA) for RRP $879. www.makita.com.au