A New Level of Accuracy
For 100 years Empire has prided itself on producing the most accurate levels possible – accurate to 0.05m/mm in fact. Its range has taken the next step to now include the industry’s first auto-calibrated digital levels.
Available in three sizes: 400mm; 610mm; and 1200mm, these digital levels come with an array of features that make them the perfect tool for a wide range of jobs. The simple auto-calibration feature is a huge time-saver. It means there’s no need to manually set it up every time you turn it on. Just turn it on and go to work.
But there’s also more detailed features, like the percentage or degree fall measuring functions. As the names suggest, these functions allow the measurement of the percentage or degree of fall of a slope with ease, whether that be a drainage pipe, access ramp or handrail. It means jobs like measuring the fall angle on a gutter can be done with complete accuracy.
As well as the more standard features you’d expect in a digital level, Empire digital levels come with seven measuring modes which include:
- Metric (millimetres)
- Inches (decimal and fractions)
- Degrees (single-digit, one decimal place and two decimal places)
- Percentage fall (%)
- It’s one thing to say a level is jam packed full of useful features, but the below innovations Empire has put into its digital levels speak for themselves.
- Dual LCD display with the largest display in the industry, including top display for working overhead
- Backlit display allows for working in low-light conditions
- Direction arrows show which way to find level
- Inspect mode, which allows repeat measurements or changing between two measurements
- Three-stage, back-lit button
- Audio indicator assists to find level when the screen is not visible
- Hold function for freezing values in place when required
- Fast, tool-free removable end caps for when a straight edge is needed.
All Empire True Blue digital levels are backed with a limited lifetime warranty on the frame and vials as well as a one-year warranty on electronics.
So, no matter the job, use an Empire True Blue digital level to ensure you’re always accurate, every time.
Available at Bunnings Warehouse.
To view Empire’s full range, check out their website, http://empiretools.com.au