When it comes to the protection of your eyes in the workplace, DeWALT safety glasses and goggles ensure safe, efficient and comfortable vision in the occupational situation.
Protecting against such common occupational hazards as flying particles and fragments, dust, splashing materials and molten metals, as well as those invisible dangers, including harmful gases, vapours and aerosols, Australia’s renowned extrastrong sun glare and harsh optical radiation in the natural environment.
Choosing the right type of safety eyewear is essential. You need to consider the workplace hazards at hand. Industries that involve flying particles or objects or dusty conditions will require the use of safety glasses as a minimum. However, the use of safety glasses featuring side protection or foam linings is often suggested to enhance the level of protection. If you are working with chemicals, you must wear goggles with indirect vents.
The DeWALT range is certified to meet the Australian and New Zealand Safety Standards, boasting several key standout features that effectively position the brand as a leader in its market:
- Advanced lens coatings for superior hard-coat, scratch-resistant and antifog properties
- High-end material for polycarbonate lenses, rubber nose pieces and frames
- De-centred cut lenses to match the focal point with actual line of sight ensuring optical eye clarity and reducing eye fatigue
- 99.9% UVA and UVB protection
- Polarised lens option for enhanced optical clarity.
- Hypoallergenic Thermo Plastic RubberTechnology increases the grip to keep the glasses on your face
- Flexible and durable polycarbonate and nylon materials on frames provide added durability and protection.