BFGoodrich Tires Australia has just launched a new website, www.bfgoodrich.com.au that offers Australian and New Zealand visitors a more engaging experience with new and expanded features.
Featuring a wealth of information about everything from the history and achievements, product information, recommended retail prices and tyre rating, the new website is a one-stop-shop for consumers looking for BFGoodrich tyres.
For four-wheel-drive enthusiasts, the new website also contains helpful advice on tyre pressures, including access to a personalised pressure recommendation from a BFGoodrich Tires expert that takes into consideration not just the vehicle, but the application. For example the terrain covered and the weight carried.
The site also includes links to the new BFGoodrich Tires Australian and New Zealand Facebook page, along with American social media communities giving customers a chance to share, review and interact with BFGoodrich Tires directly in a safe and open manner.
BFGoodrich Tires Australia, Marketing and Communications Manager, Oliver Biggart, said the website is the best and most up-to-date source of information about BFGoodrich products.
“The new website is designed with consumers and four-wheel-drive enthusiasts in mind. It is not only a website where you can find a tyre that fits your vehicle, but it will also be hub for BFGoodrich images, prices and technical information,” Mr Biggart said.
Upgraded features on www.bfgoodrich.com.au include:
– A new tyre selector – visitors can match BFGoodrich tyres to vehicles dating back to 1995.
– Tyre ratings – Enthusiasts can view and compare BFGoodrich tyres’ performance on road, track, mud, sand, rocks and snow.
– Social integration – Custom-designed social media tools allow users to share and recommend their favourite sections of the website.
– Size and Price – Consumers can view every BFGoodrich tread patterns available in Australia along with prices for the individual sizes, load ratings and speed indexes.
– 115 years of heritage – The proud history of BFGoodrich Tires is displayed on the website, which includes an interactive timeline of the brand’s 115 years of innovation.
– Product information download – Customers can download product brochures for all tyres in BFGoodrich’s recreational range.
For more information, please visit: www.bfgoodrich.com.au.