In the DEC/JAN issue of WTW we asked our readers to fill in a survey and tell us what they wanted to see more of in WTW. We received an overwhelming response and it’s great to see how many people were keen to give feedback on the mag. For those that responded, your Diablo saw blade is on their way!
Mostly you wanted more of the same. Fishing, 4×4, dirt bikes, extreme sports and jaw-dropping images all featured high on the “wanted” list. However you also said you wanted more info on tradie products, industry news and advice.
So we listened and are giving you just that. The April / May issue is our first issue since those survey responses came back and we reckon we’ve fine-tuned the mag even more! Keep the feedback coming to firstname.lastname@example.org because we want what you want!
Check out the following awesome features coming to you at the start of April.
– Women in the Trades – And why they are an important to have on site
– Arnhem Land adventure – Fishing the top end
– Best 4×4 trips – The best off-road adventures in the country
– Get off the tools – And into the bosses chair with this article
– BASE jumping – Risk it all in the pursuit of the ultimate thrill
+ V8 Utes / Staying sober / Industry News and heaps more!